Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you have to continue to take skin whitening pills after you get to your satifying skin color?

Do I have continue to take the pills after I get my satisfying color to keep the color? I am a 16 year old African American girl. I want to be a model and want to be lighter. I am not dark but I am carmel. Most of my guy friends have girlfriends who are light skinned with long pretty hair and pretty eyes. I just want to be like them.|||Be happy with who you are. Do you realize that lightening of the skin can cause some serious IRREVERSIBLE damage! Stop trying to be something that you%26#039;re not. Lighter skin is not better. Remember if you lighten your skin there will be a price to pay for it. So are you willing to take that chance?





%26quot;For many years beauty has been associated with being fair. Models are as white as possible and people are commended on the fairness of their skin. We feel that we must bow down to the social pressures or we suffer from the psychological effects which cause us to use products which may permanently disfigure or cause horrific side effects.%26quot;|||it%26#039;s called maintenance, but you lessen the dosage of intake to keep the results.. why?.. because the very same factor that causes tanning and sun damage will always be there - the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment