Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good laundry detergent to use for sensitive skin...?

or allergies that is also biodegradable?|||I have 2 small children (ages 1 and 3) and I really like All Free and Clear... I also add 1 C of baking soda to the wash water to remove any soap residue left in the clothing.. It also deodorizes clothes and allows you to use LESS detergent which might be the problem with your sensitivity issues.. good luck|||wash clothes with soap and then rewash without soap.|||I have always been told the best is Lux Soap Flakes - it is so gentle - the hospital where I had my babies said they use it to wash the little singlets and wraps for the babies as it is so gentle for sensitive skin. It is virtually a simple, scent free, basic soft soap flake - safe for you, and the environment. It is readily available in Australia - don%26#039;t know where you live but there should be a similar product available. Sometimes you can buy them at your organic grocercy store or even in the baby section of your local store.|||Dreft|||Go with Dreft or Ivory Soap Flakes.|||Dreft is for washing baby clothes and the stuff is awesome. My son had very sensitive skin as a baby and it worked wonders. its non hypoallergenic and all that.|||all clean and clear and arm and hammer|||I too have very sensitive skin. It is not fun to break out form wearing our %26quot;clean%26quot; clothes or to itch all of the time. I have found %26quot;All Free and Clear%26quot; to be a wonderful product. I don%26#039;t itch anymore and all of the rashes and welts are gone that I battled for years prior to using this product.|||From regular supermarkets or dept store like Target, try ALL or you can also go to a natural organic market and ask a store clerk.|||you can wash the closes with every laundry detergent just insted of using fabric softener use vinigar , this is a neutraliser for the detergent.|||You are using too much detergent and it doesn%26#039;t rinse out well in the rinse cycle. If that doesn%26#039;t work, use Ivory Snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment