Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best moisturiser to use for dry, sensitive skin?

I%26#039;ve recently started using nuetrogena pure glow cleansing cushions for dry skin and think they work really well for me and leave my skin looking great, but i find my skin feels taut afterwards, i need a good moisturiser, what could you reccommend? xx|||Here are a few suggestions:





1) LUSH%26#039;s Dream Cream/Charity Pot. I%26#039;ve heard nothing but good things about them. There are a few others so you can always pop into a store and ask them about it. A little goes a long way I%26#039;ve found with their products especially being all natural etc.





2) Johnson%26#039;s Baby Oil. Cheap and very effective.





3) Palmers Cocoa Butter range. Again affordable and very effective.





4) Nivea body lotion. I loved using this.





5) Dove body lotion





6) Boots own brand





7) Pure oil e.g. almond or coconut oil. You can get them easily and they leave you moisturised and smelling great.





Now it may seem like I%26#039;ve suggested a lot of products but these are the ones I%26#039;ve used and trust. I like to mix my products once in a while and these are the products I always go back to. Hope that helps!|||vaseline intensive care. its also good if you have sensitive skin|||You need a cream that Hydrates %26amp; Replenishes





Real Beauty Begins With Healthy Skin





The skin is the first line of defense and our face to the world. But too often, we don鈥檛 protect and nourish it as we should.


There鈥檚 nothing more beautiful than healthy skin. How many times have you wished that your skin still felt well-toned and had a healthy glow like years ago? The truth is that over time, our skin can become dull and dry.


Every day, every hour, every minute, our skin feels the effects of the sun, wind, cold, humidity, and dryness. If the skin isn鈥檛 protected against the abuses of the elements, the result is visible damage and signs of aging. When it comes to maintaining beautiful skin, nothing compares to a combination of good nutrition and the regular application of a quality skin cream.


I know of a skin Perfecting Cream that contains a specially prepared milk protein isolate. Two other important ingredients work to beautify your skin:


Emu oil hydrates and moisturizes the skin.


Sodium PCA is a naturally-occurring component of human skin that is thought to be responsible for an ability to trap moisture.


Together, the milk protein isolate, Emu oil, and Sodium PCA work to help shield your skin from the effects of the environment.


Traditional moisturizers are often pleasant to use but do not really moisturize the skin at all. Instead they consist of a thin greasy film that attempts to hold moisture in.


On the other hand, this Skin Perfecting Cream works below the surface to help maintain healthy-looking skin. Over time, skin will look softer and healthier and feel naturally moisturized.


The Skin Perfecting Cream I am recommending is most effective when used daily. In addition a tightening, lifting sensation will be experienced.


Feel free to contact me for any additional Information at


celenaper@yahoo.com|||try vaseline|||Most moisturisers do a good job - its a question of finding the ones that work best for your unique skin.





I would recommend the Boots own brand x|||Semen, my bit of crumpet swears by it.|||Chanel hydramax cream is really good as it contains samphire which slowly releases for up to 8 hours and keeps your skin moisturised all day, if not i also recommend elizabeth arden 8 hour cream.|||I think that oil of olay is good moisteriser as it does moisturise you face compltely and gives it a better feel. It doesn%26#039;t dry ur skin. Personally i use oil of olay myself coz i have sensitive skin and my skin gets dry occasionally but since 4 yrs now i%26#039;ve been using it and the results are reallly gd...i say worth the money buying olay :D|||I have used Oil of Olay since I was a teenager and swear by it. The plus side is that it%26#039;s inexpensive and ideal for sensitive skin.|||I use Baby Oil over my skin or hope in a jar i got this product from usa is really really good for my skin, mine is really sensitive or go to Boots and get Aveeno Or get some Apricot Kernel oil rub over skin lightly.|||Aqueous cream is a good moisturiser for sensitive skin. Also Double base cream, they%26#039;re both suitable for people with eczema so they wont irritate your skin|||eucerin is best for dry sensitive skin|||Anything by Artistry works wonders. They have many different things for dry skin so it%26#039;s hard to just pick one because they are all great. Personally I really like their soothing creme. It is designed for dry sensitive skin and works really well. The cool thing is if you try it and don%26#039;t like it you can get every penny back because they have a one hundred percent money back guarentee on all of their products. You can%26#039;t buy their products in stores but you can get them at http://www.adrennnan.qhealthbeauty.com They do have face wash also for dry skin if that%26#039;s more what you are looking for. Their moisture rich system is great and if you don%26#039;t want the whole thing you can buy each piece seperately. :)|||Is so good if you feel good with you found.


Just isimportant that you looking for some for dry skin care.


I%26#039;m beauty consultant with dry skin care, I had been used the Mary kay moisturizer for dry skin for 10 years and IA%26#039;m so happy.


www.marykay.com/jackiesalinas ( fre shipping in USA).


God bless you!|||Clean%26amp;Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. It%26#039;s amaaazing.|||I used to have very dry and super sensitive skin, I%26#039;m allergic to a lot of products. I now use olive oil, vaseline or palmers coa coa butter. I do find olive oil the best and i put a few drops in the bath which really moisturises my skin. I%26#039;d reccommed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment